Educational Strategies for Teachers in Leadership (1 semester credit - Humboldt State University)
Teachers are natural leaders and this course helps participants to use the action research tool as a school improvement approach as well as for individual professional development and to build strong professional learning communities. In the course, teachers gain confidence in public speaking to be able to communicate more effectively with students, parents and colleagues. This course equips teachers with planning skills to implement initiatives in an organized, focused and inclusive way.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key features, definitions, history, benefits and types of action research.
- Give examples of personal professional growth that could have school-wide impact.
- Recall data collection techniques used to analyze data and draw conclusions.
Online post-baccalaauereate credit courses help teachers complete continuing education requirements.
- Start ANY Time
- All ONLINE 24 x 7
- Regionally Accredited
- 1 Post-Baccalaureate Credit Course
- Letter Grading
- No Textbook Needed
- Includes ALL Content
- 90 Day Access
- Official Transcript in Approximately 1 Week
After completing the course, you will be directed to the university for registration.