Raising Academic Achievement (1 Graduate Professional Development Credit - University of North Dakota)
Teachers learn to identify students who are struggling academically and address academic interventions for support. This course helps teachers gain skills in improving curriculum and implementing inquiry-based learning to increase academic achievement. Teachers learn to adjust existing evaluation practices to create effective and dynamic evaluation methods that assess student work, while ensuring that the educational focus is on teacher and student development.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize benefits and challenges of implementing Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Illustrate teaching strategies to improve academic achievement in the classroom.
- Recall key characteristics of Inquiry-based Learning (IBL).
Online semester graduate credit courses help teachers complete continuing education requirements.
- Start ANY Time
- All ONLINE 24x7
- Regionally Accredited
- 1 semester Credit Graduate Courses
- A-F Grading
- No Textbook Needed
- Includes ALL Content
- 90 Day Access
- Official Transcript in Approximately 1 Month
After completing the course, you will be directed to the university for registration.