Money for Classrooms (1 semester credit - Adams State University)
“Save, seek and secure funds.”
1 Graduate Credit
- Grading: A-F
- Materials: Included in the course fee!
- Graduate Credit: 1 Graduate Credit
- Instruction Mode: Self-paced, Asynchronous (Online Class)
- Time Frame: Enroll and start any time
See inside this course...
Need money to meet classroom or school needs?
Every teacher wants to give the best to their students. No one wants a child’s education to be hindered by money or resources. This course provides teachers with well-researched money saving and seeking strategies that can be implemented while working within a limited budget.
This course will help teachers to maximize their classroom budget and raise funds for innovative ideas and projects. Teachers will learn to create effective budgets, write grants and create fundraising campaigns while connecting with community stakeholders to support educational endeavors in the classroom. Additionally, teachers will be able to involve and inspire students through re-using and recycling resources. This course takes inspiration from teachers in the field who are creative and thrifty in their classrooms.
Objectives & Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the types, stages and principles of cognitive coaching, peer review and evaluation.
- Outline a process for systemic review of teaching.
- Demonstrate self-learning and reflection.
After completing the course, you will be directed to the university for registration.